YateHSS/HLR & YateUCN in a box for testing & research
MiniCore combines our YateHSS/HLR, YateUCN and YateSMSC in a small package.
It can be used a second core network for testing.
In a laboratory it can be paired with the LTE ENodeB.
Test Core Network unboxing and configuration in YateMMI.
The MiniCore is a small factor PC computer that has preinstalled the following software components:
Contact us for a YateMMI demo account!
NOTE: On demand additional components can be installed on the same hardware.
- M2PA or M3UA-ASP over SIGTRAN, SCTP (CRC32)
- ITU TCAP, ETSI MAP v3
- ITU or ANSI SCCP and SS7 MTP
- E.164, E.212 (ANSI), E.214 (ITU), TT or PC SCCP addressing
- Can connect to multiple STP/GW
- CAMEL phase 2
- 3GPP Applications S6a/S6d, Cx/Dx
- SCTP or TCP transport
- Can establish or listen for connections
- Can connect to multiple Routing Agents
- JSON API server for configuration and subscriber management
- JSON API for monitoring and information retrieval
- REST API client for visited network change notification
- JSON and REST API for sending SMS
- SNMP v2 or v3 for information retrieval
- Traps sending for alarms
- Management CLI for each component
- Optional SSL and password protection
- SIP and RTP
- G711, GSM and AMR codecs
- Supported standards (RFC3261)
- Registrar function
- B2BUA for calls
- RTP (RFC3550) with sideband DTMF (RFC2833)
- SMS and USSD over IP
- Standard version 3.3
- Supports bidirectional communication
- Authorization of voice calls, data sessions and short messages
- Postpaid accounting for voice, data and SMS
- Prepaid support by re-authorization
- Support for 3GPP, Cisco VoIP VSA and Cisco ISG VSA dictionaries
- Format: SMS PDU (MO and MT)
- MAP/SS7 transport (T-PDU format)
- SIP MESSAGE transport (SMS over IP, R-PDU format)
- Flexible file format (default .tsv files) with customizable table headers
- Automatic file rotation
- Optional file transfer: FTP, SFTP, SCP
- JSON HTTP push API
- RADIUS with 3GPP and Cisco dictionaries
*Due to radio interference, we strongly recommend to use DVI/HDMI connectors only for the initial setup