YateSTP is the Yate-based Signal Transfer Point router implementation. It provides a redundant communication hub for all SS7 network components.
Features and Benefits
- Fully implemented in software, does not need specialized hardware
- Supports combinations of MTP2/TDM and SIGTRAN interfaces
- Provides the Global Title Translation function required for mobile networks
- Supports cross-connects between mated STPs for improved reliability
Interfaces: STP provides connections over:
- MTP/TDM (E1/T1)
- Cisco SLT
- SIGTRAN M2PA (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M2UA ASP (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M3UA GW (SCTP/IP)
This section contains common information about YateSTP.
Generic information about licensing system.
Learn how to configure zabbix module to send performance data to Zabbix server.
SIGTRAN interconnects and other custom linksets can be monitored with YateMMI and Zabbix.
|Revision number||Time since commit||Commit message|
|4550||5d 00h|| Added to all products optional extra preparation operations.|
Added where missing the extra build step operations.
|4473||19d 21h||Added support for configuring a TCAP decoder by API.|
|4434||31d 00h||Provide information regarding Subsystem Numbers in the GTT log message.|
|4429||31d 20h||Include the SSN with the logged GTs to simplify misrouting detection.|
|4358||60d 20h||Bumped versions and dependencies for release.|