YateSTP is the Yate-based Signal Transfer Point router implementation. It provides a redundant communication hub for all SS7 network components.
Features and Benefits
- Fully implemented in software, does not need specialized hardware
- Supports combinations of MTP2/TDM and SIGTRAN interfaces
- Provides the Global Title Translation function required for mobile networks
- Supports cross-connects between mated STPs for improved reliability
Interfaces: STP provides connections over:
- MTP/TDM (E1/T1)
- Cisco SLT
- SIGTRAN M2PA (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M2UA ASP (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M3UA GW (SCTP/IP)
This section contains common information about YateSTP.
Generic information about licensing system.
Learn how to configure zabbix module to send performance data to Zabbix server.
SIGTRAN interconnects and other custom linksets can be monitored with YateMMI and Zabbix.
|Revision number||Time since commit||Commit message|
|4243||43d 03h||Populate /etc/services with the product's rmanager port if not already there.|
|4079||108d 01h||Fixed NPDB queries to look up the series (ranges) too.|
|3901||178d 07h||Added validity checks for various RegExp configurations.|
|3891||183d 03h|| Avoid querying the NPDB if the TCAP operation is not Begin.|
Only the CdPA GT in the first message in a dialog can be MSISDN.
|3867||187d 05h||Increased number of workers since now they consume less CPU when idle.|