The YateSIGX product is a platform for creating various Signalling Intervention solutions according to customers’ requirements. It allows altering various parameters of SCCP, MAP, CAMEL and Diameter signalling.
- ITU TCAP, ETSI MAP v3
- ITU or ANSI SCCP and SS7 MTP
- M2PA or M3UA-ASP over SIGTRAN, SCTP (CRC32)
- E.164, E.212, E.214, TT or PC SCCP addressing
- Can connect to multiple STP/GW
- Base protocol and 3GPP Applications
- SCTP or TCP transport
- Can establish or listen for connections
- Can connect to multiple Routing Agents
- JSON API server for configuration and monitoring
- SNMP v2 or v3 for information retrieval
- Traps sending for alarms
- Management CLI
- Optional SSL and password protection
YateSIGX supports both SS7 (SIGTRAN) and Diameter connections.
Typically it is installed between two networks performing address and identity translation between them.