Radio Access Network Documentation
- SatSite Model 142
- SatSite first time user guide
- SatSite installation guide
- SatSite LMI Configuration for LTE
- SatSite LMI Configuration for GSM
- Mounting SatSite 132 guide
- JSON API for SatSite Configuration
- Basestation Monitoring with Zabbix
- Satsite Monitoring with Zabbix
- Satsite Core Backup Feature
- Basestation Logging
- Connecting Satsite to Netping
- LabKit Quick Start Guide
- LTE LabKit Configuration
- GSM LabKit Configuration
- Updating LabKit
- Network in a PC
Installation and Administration
- Installing YateBTS
- Running YateBTS
- Configuration Commands
- Using GPRS with Local breakout in YateBTS
- Calibrate the radio board
- Write new firmware to bladeRF
- Installing monolithic transceiver
- Installation Problems
- Logging and Debugging
- GPRS Troubleshooting
- No logs from transceiver
- NiPC mode and Roaming mode are enabled at the same time
- Radio Related Problems
- Wireshark monitoring traffic inside YateBTS
- SMS Problems
YateBTS LTE and GSM radio products documentation (SatSite and LabKit), setup guides, configuring, user interface and other management interfaces documentation, application notes and step by step guides.
LTE LabKit is a Lab eNodeB and LTE Callbox. With the free Hosted Core service provides the full functionality of an LTE/IMS/GSM/GPRS network.
Read the setup guide, documentation, application notes or management interface documentation.
SatSite is a basestation for GSM & LTE (eNodeB), operating in multiple GSM/LTE bands.
Learn how to configure the SatSite for both GSM BTS or LTE eNodeB, the hardware mounting guide and JSON API documentation.
YateBTS is a software implementation of a GSM/GPRS radio access network based on Yate and is compatible with both 2.5G and 4G core networks comprised in our YateUCN unified core network server. Resiliency, customization and technology independence are the main attributes of YateBTS.
YateENB is the LTE software eNodeB, based on Yate.